Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cannon 60D DSLRS




        This week i thought i would review about one of my own and amazing tools for all my videos and pictures. I have to start by saying that the true reason why i bought my Cannon60D was to do short films. If you have not seen the work this cameras can do, then your probably asking yourself how can a photography camera be good for filming. I have shot with many other cameras from Panasonic to Sony. I have never had a better and richer quality of color as I do with the cannon. Many famous directors and professional review artists on you tube are also starting to shoot with these cameras. DSLR's have became so famous that Cannon announced that they were going to focus on making more and perfecting on the body types. A great thing about cannon is that all lenses fit other cameras. So if you want to buy a used lens online for cannon it will automatically fit your camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment