Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tips on Weddings


WEDDINGS

         I just got back from Wilmington,NC from doing a wedding. Let me just say everytime I do a wedding I learn so many lessons. So i figured I would give you some tips if you ever want to get on the industry of taking pictures or recording video. First, always be prepared. have your contracts and prices ready. This is very important because coustomers cant change things at last minute. Second, make sure you talk to your client about everything. Ask them all sorts of questions about where and what they want. Will there be a time when they turn the lights off at the reception? Where will the family be sitting?. This important questions can help you get the right short for your video. Third, Don't change anything last minute that you already talked about when making the contract. If they want somthing else make sure they know there is a fee. I have had my share of dealing with clients and let me tell you its crazy.  Last  watch the video I have attached and it will give you an idea of how clients can be.

Hope it helps
Cam!




No comments:

Post a Comment